Monday, May 23, 2011

A Good Start to the Week

Well it was not a manic Monday for me.  It was actually great and I feel as if I got a lot done.  This may be the start of a good week (let's hope I do not jinx myself).  The sun decided it wanted to come out for a little bit.  They are calling for rain, once again!  I am starting to get all my craft ideas ready for the long weekend.  The BF and I were going to go out of town, however with it being a holiday we decided not to. They say it is going to rain, and we really don't feel like getting in all that traffic.  Who needs extra stress in their life??  Not me.  

Like I said above I am trying to get all my crafts ready for this weekend, that I have been wanting to do for some time now.  I think these paper flowers may just have to be one of them.  Check out how to create them your self at: http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/04/tissue-paper-flowers.html.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...