Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh Gnomeo, Where Art Thou?


I will have to say that garden gnomes weirded me out in the past.  There is just something about them.  Maybe it reminds me of a run down garden, or maybe I feel as if they are always looking at me with those beady little eyes.  I rented "Gnomeo and Juliet" tonight and it was one of the cutest movies. Yes I know it looks like a child's movie but the graphics are really good and it will make you smile.  It is definitely worth a red box's rental night.  Right now redbox is having a deal where if you text "deals" to 727272 then you can get a movie for free. This movie is a must see.  Who can't resist two Gnome's in love.

http://www.redbox.com/ <------- Check it out to get your free rental.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...