Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh the Many Things To Do


You know when you have so many things do but just don’t know where to begin.  I feel that way but I don’t know where to begin.  As I try to accomplish my many things I need to do, I get stuck and don’t know where to begin.  It has been a great HOT weekend, but now that Sunday is here, I feel the stress of trying to close up the weekend before Monday comes. 

I ended up having to work in the store this weekend, since the little sister was in a horse show.  I didn’t mind working at all, I just didn’t get to do any of the things I had hope to accomplish.  I DID however get to watch a lot of great movies that are now out on DVD.

My mother came to visit me and she brought me some fresh eggs, and lettuce from our local farmers market.  She also decided to bring me the most amazing lemon bundt cake and it  that was to die for.  

You can check out Big Bundts and even order off there website, http://www.bigbundts.com.

I guess I will enjoy the rest of the Sunday sunshine, and try to get done as much as I can before the weekend comes to a end.

What are you doing this Sunday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...