Friday, December 30, 2011

You may have been asking where have I been?  I ask my self the same question everyday or more like where has the time gone.  It has been a crazy couple of months and before you know it tomorrow will be the last day before the new year.  I have a wonderful four day weekend, that I am going to take advantage of to the fullest!  

It has been so long that I have posted anything that I don't know where to even begin.  I will leave it short and sweet and say that I had a wonderful Christmas.  Got to spend it with some of the best people around, and that of course is my family and friends.  Ate some great food, opened some wonderful, gifts, gave some great gifts, and now I am ready to shed the pounds and make my wallet full again!  haha.

How have your holidays been treating you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...