Friday, August 26, 2011


Well I can guess you know what I am going to to say based off my picture... HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE... it's coming our way.  Ahhhh!  Yup it looks as if Hurricane Irene is coming straight towards us.  We have all been tracking it every hour on the hour.  Now I don't live directly right where is will hit but I do live about 2.5 hours away from the beach where they have already evacuated people.  I have the batteries in the flash light, the monopoly game ready, the candles and matches, and let's not forget some beer in the fridge.  I am one of those people who think we will just get a bunch of rain (which we need) but you never know with our friend, Mother Nature.  I just hope my family down at the beach will be ok and safe.  I guess no one really wants to live their home behind.  Let's all hold on tight and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...