Saturday, August 20, 2011

I have you notice how some girls just have the perfect hair?  The kind that is long, straight, and seems like they just woke up with it looking long, flowing, and gorgeous?  Well I don't have that.  In fact I got crazy woman hair.  It's true.  I do.  I like to gather it all together, and throw it up on top of my head in a bun, and just go with it.  Sometimes it works for me and well there are times where I get the "what was she thinking" stares.  I don't care, I like my crazy hair.  I think it fit's my crazy on the go personality.  I will have to say that I am always looking for a new cool up-do and I think this is the perfect one.  Check out        
http://www.hairromance.com for more cool hair do's.



  1. Pin back your fringe, or the front section of your hair. I like a little bit of height but not too much of a bump.
  2. Taking a section from each side of your hairline and bring together into a twist at the back of your head.
  3. Twist the section around your finger and pin into a small bun
  4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until all your hair is twisted and pinned into a line.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...