Sunday, August 21, 2011

I have to go to a wedding shower at work this coming week.  It's one of those things where you are forced to go celebrate and join in because everyone at work is going, so you don't want to be the odd one out.

Luckily I like the woman so I will put more effort into what I do!  Isn't that sad but oh so true.  I have been searching for the perfect recipe.  I want to make something different and fun.  I don't know how I stumble across some of these things but I just seem to find them.  I am thinking about trying to make the Chocolate Chip Dip.  Doesn't that just sound yummy.  Let me know if you have made this before and what you thought about it or you can make it to from http://www.tasteofhome.com.


Ingredients

  • 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened or cubed), softened
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
  • Graham cracker sticks

Directions

  • In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham cracker sticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...