Sunday, July 17, 2011


What a great and relaxing weekend and once again it has come to a end.  What did you do this weekend?  I saw the new but last Harry Potter movie.  Yes it is true... I am a Harry Potter fan.  I enjoyed it but must admit that I am sad that it is the last one.  Between the books and the movies, I feel that a piece of my childhood has come to a end... tear.  

Okay enough of the mushy stuff... other than that I got a lot of other things accomplished.  You know when you have so much going on and it keeps piling up that it becomes so over whemling.  I decided that keeping a pad and pen on the night stand, that you can jot things down becomes very handy.  I was able to mark a lot of my "to" do's.  The one that is still lingering is what color to paint my bath room.  Any ideas?  The walls have been bare for almost a year.  I am just searching for the right color.  If only it  was so easy.  I guess this topic will just have to be "to be continued"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...