Saturday, July 16, 2011

Flowers in a Can

Here are a few things about me that you may not know:

1. I love crafts.  With that being said, it brings me to my number 2.
2. Bright, fun patterns attract me (Great marketing strategy for stores, geez!  AKA Target)
3. Since I love fun funky patterns, this sometimes leads me to paper hoarding.  Now let me clarify on this one!  Hoarding is a strong word, so I will say that every thing is nicely organized and in stacks, grouped by color.  This sometimes would lead to a head ache due to the over whelming appearance of color.  I look at this as being more of holding on to inspirations or future projects that I see in magazines.
4. I love flipping through magazines and ripping out pages of fun ideas or images I find.
5.  I love DIY projects.

This leads me to my DIY project for today.  I was doing my usual searching for inspiration and came across Wabi-Sabi Wanderings blog that had the cutest idea for re-using any old can's that you were about to throw away and recycle.  Sometimes I wonder where these people get these ideas... so jealous.  You can read the step by step details by checking them out at
 http://wabisabiwanderings.blogspot.com/2011/04/revamped-recyclables-planter-tutorial.html


2 comments:

  1. I have some cans I am going to work on this weekend. Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thank you for the mention. Did you ever make one? If so, I'd love to see it.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...