Saturday, May 28, 2011

One Woman's Junk is My Treasure

Today was one of those days where the sun was shining, the windows were down the entire car ride, and I felt that I got everything I wanted to do accomplished.  I don't really have to many of those days that much any more but when I can get them I run with them.  The BF and I went all around and did some great thrift store shopping, and struck GOLD.  I don't normally shop at thrift stores but when I do I am always amazed at the great things that I find.  You know the saying, "One woman's junk is another woman's treasure".  

Here are the things I bought:

- (7) pairs of WONDERFUL shoes
- (1) LV purse
- (1) Appalachian Sweat Shirt
- (1) Vintage Duke Sweat Shirt
- (1) Lacoste Dress
- Numerous Nick Nack's

If you ask me I think I did pretty well, if I say so myself.  I think I may just have to go back another weekend and see what else I may find.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...