Friday, May 13, 2011

YAY it's the Weekend

Is everyone like me and is so happy that it is FINALLY Friday.  Whew... what a week it has been.  I thought this day would never come.  It has been a great start to the weekend... or maybe it is because I had a half day!  I got to do a little shopping, which I haven't really had time for recently.  I got the cutest new yellow purse... love.  My new computer tablet came in the mail, and I don't know what I am doing but I have the WHOLE weekend to figure it out!  

Another exciting thing is that I got this great coupon in my email today! If you love Old Navy then this is for you!  Check it out, this weekend only get 50% off (1) full price item.  You can thank Oprah for this one, http://static.oprah.com/images/tows/201105/20110506-old-navy-coupon.pdf

I hope that everyone else is enjoying their Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...