Sunday, April 10, 2011

My New Years resolution this year was to be more happy and actually do the things I want to do and not just talk about them!  I can say so far that I have actually been doing everything I said I was going to accomplish!  I know it is only April but it feels great to actually check things off the bucket list!  I have been going to the gym everyday and busting my tail (hint why I have limited posts recently) and this morning I went through the clothes that no longer fit me that were waiting near the door for me to take to good will and well.... lets just say there is no longer a good will bag.  All the jeans and shorts I was going to give away now re-fit me HA!  It is great.  I also stayed up till 3 Am working on the fabulous charms that I have been designing ( which I also need to take some pictures of).  I am thinking about setting up a etsy's account, try it out, see what happens.  It can never hurt write.  These are all great things that I can mark off my bucket list's.  Oh the list continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...