Monday, April 11, 2011

I love writing letters as much as I love receiving letters.  There is just something about that personal touch that I think is missing these days.  We are so wrapped up in the fast moving generation that no one stops and takes the time to really appreciate anyone.  I feel that it really makes someone's day when they open up the mail box and they get a letter rather than a bill. 

 I was recently cleaning out one of my closets and came across a box of old letters that I had held on to.  They were so funny.  I really can't believe some of the stuff I had written or others had written to me.  Ahhhh... old time.  I seriously think I am going to have to do what this one woman did and frame some of the best one's so others can enjoy the humor in the past!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...