Thursday, April 7, 2011

TIme Flys

Is any one like me and just can not wait till Friday is here?!?  It seems like it is taking forever.  This week is really starting to take a toll on me... work, exercise, appointments, Go Girl Shoppe... not real sure if I can take much more!  Part of it is my own fault, I stayed up till 12 last night working on the charms for the Go Girl Shoppe and then like all the rest of the mornings this week I have been waking up at 5:00 AM.  I know all of this will pay off in the end.

I ended up making 40 charms last night, which is great... YAY GO ME... but I still have so many more to do.  They actually look very good.  Tonight, if I can find the time in between Idol I am going to try to do the rings.  I really do need to start taking some pictures and placing them on here!  MMM stay tuned... I will be posting some in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...