Sunday, October 2, 2011


Well it is here.  My favorite month and season of the year.  Can you smell it?  I can!  I just LOVE fall.  It is something about the cool weather that makes me all giddy.  It just so happens to be my birthday month as well.  It has started to get cool here in the Carolina's.  The air is crisp and it is almost cool enough for it to be considered "sweater weather".  If you have been wondering where I have been, I just got back from a long vacation in Mexico.  I was spending my days in bathing suits trying to stay cool in the 100 degree weather, and as I stepped outside the air port yesterday, I was welcomed back home to the nice cool breeze.  I will have to say that the warm sunshine was nice, as well as the tan I got, however there is just something about that North Carolina fall air that will always want me coming back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...