Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why does it seem like it takes FOREVER for the weekends to come and then before you know it their over.  Boy, has this weekend just flown on by.  Hurricane Irene kept things interesting but it made for a lazy weekend.  I didn't really have any damage, just a bunch of leaves and sticks that had fallen.  It made a great Saturday for laying around the house and watching a bunch of Netflix movies.

Today has been just as relaxing just like all the other Sunday's.  I have been doing a little cleaning around the house to pre-pare for the beginning of the week, did a little grocery shopping, and tonight I am going to the rent's house for a bake potato bar dinner.

If you ask me I think this has been a great weekend, now if we can just get though the week for another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...