Sunday, July 10, 2011


Can you believe that the weekend is over and that it will be a start to the new week tomorrow.  Where does the time go?  I am still amazed that it is already July.  It has been a what I would call a "relaxing" weekend.  Nothing fabulous but peaceful and enjoyable.  The BF and I were going to go to the pool but got denied due to not having a pool card.  Thought I was going to be able to soak up some rays until I got shot down and denied by the pool guy.  It was ok though I had plenty of other things I needed to be done.  I finally watched the movie "True Grit".  I have only rented it but four times and never watch it.  I am so happy I did!  It was great.  I am so impressed at how well the young girl acted in the movie.  She really had a big part.  

Well enjoy the rest of the weekend while it is here and hope all have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...