Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shoes.... a Girls Best Friend

If you haven't seen the movie "In Her Shoes', then you should because it is so cute.  It isn't a new movie but it is just one of those good movies to watch when you are feeling lazy and in the mood for a girls night.  It displays great shoes and one of my favorite quotes that explains why shoes will always be a girls best friend... 

"... Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit."

 I would definitely consider my self a shoe person, but I like those weird funky shoes.  I recently went through my shoe "collection" and was realizing that I have so many that I am running out of room.  I am not exactly sure where I found this image but this is a great idea and doesn't take up much space.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...