Sunday, April 17, 2011

It has been a GREAT weekend.  I was able to accomplish all the many things I needed to do!  Today I went to the flea market, and there it was... it must have been Fiat.  I could not believe my eyes.  When I saw it I decided I would not take NO for a answer because it had to be mine.  What is it you many ask?!?  It was a shabby chic plate rack, which I have been looking for quite sometime now.  It is one of the large one's that display the plates facing forward.  I thought the woman was going to tell me that it was at least $40 bucks but when she said $15, I whipped out those bucks so quickly that I thought that woman was going to roll over from the gush of wind that I created. I guess it was just meant to be for me to be there that day!  I should have taken a picture but here is a image of what it kind of looks like... of course mine is a little nicer but you get the point.  Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...