Sunday, March 27, 2011

For those of you who know me, I consider myself much more of a country girl than a city girl.  I may dress like I live in the big city but I am starting to love all things country and home grown!  Lately I have been really wanting to raise some chickens, so that I could wake up in the morning and have fresh eggs.  I understand at this time, with my current living conditions it makes it a little hard for me to have this lifestyle, but that doesn't stop me from doing some research so that when the time does come, I can carry my basket to gather my fresh eggs!  There are so many cute ideas for chicken coops, that it will be so hard to decide how to decorate their little house!

1 comment:

  1. chickens are so much fun! you will love them if you get them. they are a blast to watch!
    have a wonderful weekend!
    linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...